skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blessings
Anita, Kristin, Brieanna, Bernard ,Robyn and my grandson Anthony and my granddaughter Tianna.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Anthony's Photo Shoot
Kristin and Anthony
Anthony in his Daddy's hands
Aww...how cute!!
Anthony getting kisses from Grandma maa
Anthony getting kisses from Daddy
Anthony with the football
Anthony with Mommy and Daddy
I just love this photo
Anthony with the baseball and mitt.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kristin's Age
Brieanna's Age
Robyn's Age
Bernard's Age
Anthony's Age
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2025
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2024
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2009
(21)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(3)
Anthony's Photo Shoot
Happy Birthday Anthony LeMarcus!!
Mother/Son Luau 2009
►
May
(5)
►
April
(9)
About Me
Anita
I am a mother of 4 beautiful children. I work as a secretary in a hospital. I am also working on my nursing degree.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment