Monday, April 27, 2009

The Baby Shower

On Saturday the 25th of April my daughter Kristin was given a lovely Baby Shower by members of the church. She was blessed with so many things she is almost set for the arrival. She got enough diapers to last about 2 months. Enough clothes for about 2 months. About 3 diaper bags, bottles, bibs, socks and a travel system and many other items for Anthony. I know she is excited. We went last night to get him some drawers to organize his things. He got a changing table now I just need to get his crib. I wanted to post picture but the camera I had did not work so missed out on that, but believe me when he gets here I will have plenty if the Lord bless.
I must admit I was not thrilled with the prospects of becoming a Grandparent so early but any child is a blessing and I am excited about his coming. Can't wait for your arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment